Thank you for your interest in DDC USA. Please see any current openings below.
2 Current Openings:
We are currently seeking a programmer to develop data capture applications using Perceptive Software’s Intelligent Capture, (formally Brainware), and develop business process automation applications to support client data capture projects.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree, computer science preferred
• Ability to work with clients to determine application requirements and design solutions
• Strong communication skills
• Knowledge of AP processing
• Knowledge of medical or freight industry a plus
• 3 to 5 years experience programming Perceptive Software’s Intelligent Capture.
• 3 to 5 years experience with Microsoft SQL Server
• 3 to 5 years experience VB/VB.NET
This is a F/T position. P/T is not an option. Work hours are approximately 7am to 4pm or 8am to 5pm. Considered candidates preferred to live in a commutable distance to the Atlanta office. Relocation expenses will not be made available.
To learn more about The DDC Group and its various divisions worldwide, please visit theddcgroup.com
We are no longer accepting applications for this position. Please check back at later time for potential opportunities.
To learn more about The DDC Group and its various divisions worldwide, please visit theddcgroup.com.